Youth Culture is proud to present our Virtual Volunteering Student Program. In partnership with specific programs, charities and non-profits, students will have the opportunity to volunteer virtually towards making a difference.
What’s in it for you?
- Connect with peers who are passionate about making a difference
- Earn volunteer hours virtually
- Contribute towards meaningful projects
- Meeting interesting and engaging people
- Gain experience to add to your resume
Our next cohort starts Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 4 pm ET. This 8-week program is delivered remotely in partnership with charity Inno-Hive. Volunteer hours will be allocated for time spent at meetings and on projects.
Click here to register for a chance to be a part of the program.