FAST-TRACK Internship Summer 2022 Virtual Program for Youth ages 15 to 30.
Gain work experience, networking opportunities, and participate in Hackathon-like teamwork—all rolled into a one-week experience!
Interested in registering? Program updates for 2023 are coming soon!
Youth Culture’s FAST-TRACK Internship Virtual Program under our Skills & Development initiative provides week-long internships* and career education to youth ages 15 to 30.
What do you get out of it?
- Certificate of Program Completion for each one week program
- Experience to add to your resume
- Opportunity to network with your peers and industry professionals
- Be a part of imagining solutions to industry’s biggest problems (reminiscent of a Hackathon experience)
- Learn relevant professional development skills and workplace etiquette
This FAST-TRACK Internship program was designed for maximum engagement incorporating elements of Hackathon-type problem-solving, professional development in the workplace, networking with industry professionals, and an opportunity to connect with others while gaining relevant short-term experience to add onto resumes. Each week, a specific industry will be highlighted so students can join the weeks that are of interest to their learning journeys.
UPDATE for International Students! We are now accepting International students who have completed the FAST-TRACK International Student Training. Sign-up here to register for the training.
Industries and sectors highlighted include: